Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Side Income - June

As my previous post stated, I have made my target to bring in additional $80 for June. I think it is interesting to see what amount of money I am able to generate besides my employment income. For now, it is pretty simple. All of my side income fall in two categories: Blogging income and money from investment such as interest and dividend. For the month of June, my blogging income is $120. The interest and dividends from my investment adds up to $80. Overall, I am able to bring in around $200 per month besides my regular pay cheque. $200 a month is enough to cover my monthly food expenses plus the cost of my car insurance with a little bit extra left. I am working towards two more ideas to generate a little bit more money each month. Both of the projects should go live in the month of July. Let's wish me luck. I will provide an update later on.

0 Comments: