Wednesday, April 30, 2008

No Success for Hotel Bidding on Priceline so far

Three of my friends and I are planning a trip to DC for this May Long Weekend. The process of booking flight tickets went flawlessly. We booked the tickets through Priceline for $178 per person, round trip, including tax and fees. With the rebate of $14 from GreatCanadianRebates, the deal is even sweeter.

Now we need to book the hotels for our stay in DC. This has been extremely difficult. I have been bidding up to $110 on Priceline for 4-star hotel in Downtown area without success. People seems to be able to get the same level hotel in the same area for not more than $100 outside the long weekend week. There must be something going on in DC, such as conference, etc. I just don't know what! Well, I have to keep on bidding tonight. Wish me luck! :)

0 Comments: