Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I signed up for PPP!

I am excited because, finally, PayPerPost approved my blog to their blog network . If you do not know what PayPerPost is, don't worry. You are probably not alone. PayPerPost is a great company who allows you to get paid while posting on your own blogs. I really see its service as a win-win situation. Bloggers help the advertisers to spread out the words about their products or services. In return, the advertiser will pay you for helping promoting them.

I first knew about PayPerPost from Krystalatwork blog. The story between Krystalatwork and PayPerPost is quite inspiring. Within one year, Krstalatwork has made around $2000 from it. That makes me realized that it is possible to make money while doing something you like.

I think there are some benefits to join PayPerPost. One, obviously, you can generate some income while doing something you have already been doing. Secondly, let's get realistic, sometimes, you just could not find a topic to post. This is when the PayPerPost can help as well. It helps you to find a topic to write on your blog when your ideas dry out. Thirdly, you can find a lot of fellow bloggers on PayPerPost, browse their sites, make friends. Last, not the least, there are many companies who advertise through PayPerPost. You will consistently get to know new products/services on PayPerPost.

I am on a personal project to generate some alternative income. I am sure PayPerPost will be a great choice helping me achieving my goal.


0 Comments: