Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hilton Head South Carolina

I love traveling and hope I am able to go to a place which I have never been to before every year. Based on my own tracking on Facebook, I have been to fifty cities in eight countries. As I am searching for my next travel destination, it seems that hilton head south carolina is a fun place to go. There are variety of fun and safe activites offered all over hilton head island such as tennis, golf, kayaking and even surfing. I have never surf before. It will be great if I can try and pick up that cool sport. If you have friends who love shopping, hilton head is also a great place to go as it has two huge outlet malls offering over 100 stores! The climate looks nice on hilton head as well. Summers are warm, but the ocean breezes help to cool things down. Winters are generally mild and tend to be short. Spring and Fall are temperate and gorgeous. It seems to be a great travel destination for everybody. I think I will look into this place more.

0 Comments: