Sunday, July 27, 2008

Interview coming up

I have an interview scheduled on Aug 12 from a financial institution in Alberta. The job is exactly what I am looking for in an industry I want to work for. I hope I can score it on Aug 12. To prepare for the interview, I have searched on the internet for how to answer those questions usually pop up during the process. The particular useful one I have found is Interview Questions on About.com. If you are interested, you can follow this link.

Good luck to all the job seekers! :)

2 Comments:

Esme said...

Good luck on your interview! Maybe you already did this, but it's good to look up the salary expectations too in case you get asked the salary question.

I did get asked. Luckily I put it back to them to see what they were thinking and they told me. But sometimes they are quite insistent on knowing what your expectations are.

LazyInvestor said...

Thanks!
I have not done it yet. The manager who is going to interview me won't be back from vacation until Aug 11. He will interview me on Aug 12.