Sunday, February 24, 2008

Save with Great Canadian Rebates

The Great Canadian Rebates is a website that offers Cash Back Rebates on almost every purchase and hundreds of online coupons to merchants who will ship to Canadians. It is a very good webiste to save money. It offers cash rebate from 1%-18% on your purchase from the retailers who are partners with them. This includes Canadian Tire(3.33%), Chapters(3.33%), WestJet(1.33%), DELL(1%), Priceline(2%), etc.

I usually purchase Canadian Tires Gift Card through them at 3.33% using my 1% cash back credit card and then use the gift card to buy gas at the Canadian Tire Gas Bar. This way, I save 4.33% each time I fill up the tank of my car. With the Canadian Tire Money being offered, the reward is even bigger.

Also, I just found out that they offer 2% cash back for purchase from Priceline as well. Now I am kicking myself not using it for the trip to Orlando.Otherwise, we could save even more……

I think I should really check into GreatCanadianRebates before I purchase anything online in the future…….

0 Comments: